Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Best game ever! i loved the 1.5 episode the most because of all the madness and gore, I finally beat 1.5, the hardest enemies on the game are the agents on 1.5 that have complete armor and it takes for ever to kill them. Good job Swain and krinkels, also everyone who's complaining about updates, I think Swain is remaking Project Nexus (problems with updates I think...) click on his name and you'll read everything. One more thing I have to share is how to kill Phobos
-Shoot phobos as much as you can until he pulls out the sword
-Use your tac-bar power to finish him.
Hope this helped everyone and lets give Swain and Krinkels for creating the best madness game! 5/5

Tankmen: Battle 3 Tankmen: Battle 3

Cool and addicting game, unless your one of the people who just give up or get bored easily, but I beat beat the game, my character had full dexterity and power, half efficiency, precision, and agility, the last boss is pretty is if you use double pistol class. since you can unload the crap on him! btw great game and i like the weapons and colors. i'll give u a 4.5 stars, it does get boring after awhile but eh.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FINALY BEAT IT!!!!!! This is probably the best game I ever played and most addicting. The most trouble i had was probably at Chinatown (or North Park) But amazing game, the ending was sad that the nuke didn't work for the military, but beating this game was worth,. THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS TERRIFIC GAME!!! 5/5 stars, you guys earned it.... :)

Madness6(remix) Madness6(remix)

Great remix but the only reason I gave u a 4.5 instead of 5 is because you namedit madness 6 remix so just be careful on the titles and double check if your correct, but love this soundtrack!